• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, December 17th, 7 p.m.

See'in jazz is a big part of us in-bred hillbillies, I dun gotza request; sum Larry Carlton. :teeth

[youtube]Qyv4KibCegY&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]My0HQ0QkGLQ[/youtube]

[youtube]Ypkv0HeUvTc[/youtube]

[youtube]sqPClltS5k8[/youtube]

Anything White Zombie or Rob Zombie will do. :teeth

I think we're going to get moved to the KS. :laughing

[youtube]My0HQ0QkGLQ[/youtube]

[youtube]Ypkv0HeUvTc[/youtube]

[youtube]sqPClltS5k8[/youtube]

Anything White Zombie or Rob Zombie will do. :teeth

I think we're going to get moved to the KS. :laughing

All excellent choices!! I think I could even sing Du hast if I got it printed out phonetically!! :teeth

Forget Du Hast. They have I have some much better Rammstein tunes than that. Jen and Connie, I'll have to school you on German metal :)

Switching it up a bit :) Let's cover this!

[youtube]9a9qhWscLSA[/youtube]

See'in jazz is a big part of us in-bred hillbillies, I dun gotza request; sum Larry Carlton. :teeth

[youtube]Qyv4KibCegY&feature=related[/youtube]

I really like that tune. You're being pretty optimistic that there will be a guitar player present who can cover it! :laughing

I really like that tune. You're being pretty optimistic that there will be a guitar player present who can cover it! :laughing
Yeah, he knda is an "alien" but yer purdie damn good Andy, I dun gotz faith in you. :teeth

[youtube]QycSp_eArZM&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL62A6F7390F09E436[/youtube]

[youtube]uAZ47Vh8Nis&feature=autoplay&list=PL62A6F7390F09E436&lf=results_video&playnext=2[/youtube]

Forget Du Hast. They have I have some much better Rammstein tunes than that. Jen and Connie, I'll have to school you on German metal :)

I still like it. :x

All excellent choices!! I think I could even sing Du hast if I got it printed out phonetically!! :teeth

You would rock it !!

Volcomism said:
Switching it up a bit :) Let's cover this!

You bringing the synthesizer?

Cher :banana :party

:laughing Never quit trying Wendy.

:love Bowie

[youtube]LGRXd1O8H40[/youtube]

[youtube]aQ1_UrbK9-Y[/youtube]

Well, thanks. :) I am interested enough to transcribe the challenging lick and see if I can play it at speed.
Don't fight it, I can hear the jazz in yer flow; Bro. :cool

Got a solution for Budman and Motojen. Kazoo BATTLE!!!!

[youtube]5cGmZ0IyQFU[/youtube]

[youtube]iC65ufGUvKM[/youtube]

Hoho said:
Jen can do the beat box... :rofl

Merry Christmas people!!

Not helping!!
Merry Christmas :laughing

Back