• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, December 17th, 7 p.m.

See'in jazz is a big part of us in-bred hillbillies, I dun gotza request; sum Larry Carlton. :teeth

[youtube]Qyv4KibCegY&feature=related[/youtube]

I don't normally transcribe things to learn them, but I had to with this.

StrikesTwice1.JPG

StrikesTwice2.JPG

That's the fast repeating lick. If I can get this up to speed, the rest shouldn't be too hard.

Holy shit... that is awesome... moar.

So when's the next jam? :dunno

Darn good question. I'll ping Mike and figure out a date in January.

On the subject of music, the Steve Morse Band is playing at Slim's in SF on Tuesday January 24, 2012. For any that like brilliant guitar playing, you don't want to miss this. If you decide to go, PM me. It would be fun to meet up with a bunch of BARFers there.

Darn good question. I'll ping Mike and figure out a date in January.

On the subject of music, the Steve Morse Band is playing at Slim's in SF on Tuesday January 24, 2012. For any that like brilliant guitar playing, you don't want to miss this. If you decide to go, PM me. It would be fun to meet up with a bunch of BARFers there.

In!... we should probably post it up as a separate thread.

Back