• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Great BARFette Battle 2008
sponsored by Victoria's Secret
BARFers $20
NonBARFer's $50
Disposable cameras will be sold at the event. BYOK!

Did I mention it's on Trampolines?

$20 - check
camera with megazoom lens - check
four 8Gig mamory cards and three batteries - check

The Great BARFette Battle 2008
sponsored by Victoria's Secret
BARFers $20
NonBARFer's $50
Disposable cameras will be sold at the event. BYOK!

Did I mention it's on Trampolines?

For $20 you should provide at LEAST a moist towelette for "clean up". I like to feel fresh. :laughing

I'll offer up my house for the location. I'm sure my wife will be MORE than happy to host this type of event.

My back yard isn't big enough for a trampoline, but I'm sure we could fill a kiddie pool with jello.

For $20 you should provide at LEAST a moist towelette for "clean up". I like to feel fresh. :laughing

I'll offer up my house for the location. I'm sure my wife will be MORE than happy to host this type of event.

My back yard isn't big enough for a trampoline, but I'm sure we could fill a kiddie pool with jello.

how about a firehose? it's gonna be a big crowd and we're trying to keep expenses down.

jello + pillowfight = fail.

Fuck the front row. How do i sign up to be the referee?

I'd post more, but Alayna seems to have the cleavage BARFers prefer over all others. Oh well. :p
thats Miss DOUBLE higher letter to you, chickie!
and even the twins cannot compete with the Alayna!
Mine are all stock... but apparently that's just not good enuf. :x
:wtf Says who? You got plenty of props. :confused FTR... Mine are mostly stock. :x
Ladies, leave my name out of this!
i thought this was an appreciation thread,not a competition,right ladies?:rolleyes so let's get back on track......:thumbup
W3rd!!!

You don't wanna see my manboobs.

Plus there is a sexy man thread for you to :drool over me and my fatness.

You don't wanna see my manboobs.

Plus there is a sexy man thread for you to :drool over me and my fatness.
No... I just think if anyone's gonna bitch.. they better bring something better to the table. :hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back