• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but all of the pics I have are either A) on my desktop which is down at the moment or B) are on 35mm :(

As for the PM check your PM's

ok fine Connie, you roped me into it (sorry babe the chicka made me do it!)

attachment.php

This was #1, and there is 0 cleavage here. Not trying to be difficult, just keeping it real. Obviously you've got a nice set of bewbs.

#2 is the photo with your dog.

Now let's be honest here, if this was a real contest for like a million bucks, would those be your two submissions? :teeth

Last edited:
This was #1, and there is 0 cleavage here. Not trying to be difficult, just keeping it real. Obviously you've got a nice set of bewbs.

#2 is the photo with your dog.

Now let's be honest here, if this was a real contest for like a million bucks, would those be your two submissions? :teeth

#-1 was a pity submission to get your thread moving, and #2-the OFG requested pic #2 and what the OFG wants, the OFG gets!

it isn't a real contest, put up something worth winning and I bet the submissions increase and get better!

done told ya, you want anything else, PM racercosmo for a permission slip! he's got dibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back