• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll play!

100% Stock

Hothouse.jpg

6874ffc4-1.jpg

About damn time. :x

pic from yesterday finally showed up... although after the pics above, I kinda feel like "what's the point??" :cry :cry Like Alayna said... pretty much Game Over!! :laughing

Attachments

• cleavage.jpg
    cleavage.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 42
pic from yesterday finally showed up... although after the pics above, I kinda feel like "what's the point??" :cry :cry Like Alayna said... pretty much Game Over!! :laughing

No way, the game's not over by a long shot! And those are the biggest damn grapes I've ever seen! :p

(I keed...)

(...about the grapes part, that is!)

Tisk Tisk! I didnt mean that literally! :rolleyes

Hunny do we need to have a little chat about self esteem? ...like how to get yours up to par? I can't help but to notice all these self defeating posts of yours. No good! :shame [/toughlove]

Nevermind.. I think you boys got that covered! :laughing
We have plenty more compliments if you have plenty more pics ;)

Last edited:
Marvelous!

That's not how it works, (or not how guys work, for sure); her ladyness can't make yours less lovely.
Andy might have put it best, though I like the ones that can only reach the desk top when she's bent over it, too :thumbup

Yeah, it's puzzling. I mean, anybody who can set her tits on her desk is OK in my book! :thumbup

BTW I am looking for a personal secretary ;)

Marvelous!

That's not how it works, (or not how guys work, for sure); her ladyness can't make yours less lovely.
Andy might have put it best, though I like the ones that can only reach the desk top when she's bent over it, too :thumbup

Awww thanks!! :blush But seriously, it's a bit of an optical illusion... they weren't actually resting on the desk, slightly above it... :laughing

Maah Stud... I actually was an Executive Admin for a few years... just how short would the skirt have to be, how tall would the stilletto heels have to be, and how plunging the neckline?? All those factors, of course, will determine minimum salary... :rofl

^^^ LOL.. any good business man would say..

skirt, to your knees,
Heels, 1 inch tall,
neckline, just below the cleavage mark..

That should keep the salary cost down..

However, business dress code states, that clothing must be see through. :laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back