• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still waiting, too... damn pic never showed up. I'll see if I can get the pic to Danni, and get her to post if for me.

There may be better ways to get Connie to post more pics than by drawing an analogy between her boobs and grapes. :laughing

Ya think??? :laughing My boy Andy hit that right!!

#-1 was a pity submission to get your thread moving, and #2-the OFG requested pic #2 and what the OFG wants, the OFG gets!

it isn't a real contest, put up something worth winning and I bet the submissions increase and get better!

done told ya, you want anything else, PM racercosmo for a permission slip! he's got dibs.

Fair enough. I asked what would be better stakes, you never suggested anything?

Mostly, I'm just testing the limits of this thread. :D

You realize if you're at OFG's party, there is gonna be a lot more to be concerned about than cleavage, right?

Fair enough. I asked what would be better stakes, you never suggested anything?

Mostly, I'm just testing the limits of this thread. :D

You realize if you're at OFG's party, there is gonna be a lot more to be concerned about than cleavage, right?

you gonna make me go back fifteen pages to quote it? suggested gift certificates to VS! the gift that keeps giving! :)
what happens at the OFG party stays at the OFG party, no?

oh and he said no......um, how'd he put it? "they can get their own, I did"

you gonna make me go back fifteen pages to quote it? suggested gift certificates to VS! the gift that keeps giving! :)
what happens at the OFG party stays at the OFG party, no?

oh and he said no......um, how'd he put it? "they can get their own, I did"

I'm sure we can start a fund, that provides some incentive to do certain "things" at the OFG party.

Then again, when is hte OFG party? Last year I had a great time.

These belong to a friend of mine (who lives out of town). Some old-skool BARFers met her a couple of years back at a Miyaki's party in Palo Alto. :boobies

Enjoy! :twofinger

Last edited:
of course I am. rich says I can't play.
sorry, the twins are under his supervision at this point!

Supervision bollocks, he should be the cameraman!

Congrats on the new man. Honestly, I spend a coupla months in a funk and come back to BARF and all kinds of shit has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back