• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know my measurements all i know is 38DD..:| glad to know theres other people out there who share my pain!:p

I'd love to see the rest - I will accept a pm from any contributors...:teeth:nerd

As promised...
DSCF4369.jpg

Dave

wow! this thread has gotten....'wholesome'? :laughing

Thanks Dave (and mrs Dave)!

Is there some sort of correlation between freakishly large breasties and motorcycles? Just wondering....

Well...as they keep telling Dandelion at the track..."tit's on the tank" It's sure easier the bigger they are! :teeth

To all the lovely Barfette's that have contributed their :boobies to this thread............I thank you!

:banana

:teeth

^^^^ Hi Mattling!! How's teh sexy manz tonight?? :kiss

Here's one for a couple of friends of mine... oh hai!!! :laughing and yes... it's a squid...

Attachments

• Squiddly.jpg
    Squiddly.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 388
Is there some sort of correlation between freakishly large breasties and motorcycles? Just wondering....

If so both Ducati and Yamaha screwed me. :x

You all have lovely figures, ladies. Not sure why I stay subscribed to this thread--only makes me depressed. :p

You all have lovely figures, ladies. Not sure why I stay subscribed to this thread--only makes me depressed. :p

I would gladly trade some cleavage for an ass that's not the size of Montana... and don't be depressed... it's all about the push-up bras, seriously! At least in my little corner of the world... :laughing

Your breasts don't need to be large to be beautiful, and yours are beautiful! So's the rest of you, btw!:hail:boobies

Feel free to post....:teeth

I'm Ernie Montague, and I have approved this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back