• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 284329........someone who shall remain nameless told me i was obligated to post this...do i win??? :) btw dont tell my bf i did this:angel

2425075811_8888ed38b7.jpg

Feel free to post as many time as you want. :drool

see now when you guys read my post "question about gear" ull understand my problem with buying a jacket.:laughing

see now when you guys read my post "question about gear" ull understand my problem with buying a jacket.:laughing

I'd like to have your problem Kim ... even I was :drool there for a minute. :teeth

Spend the $425 to get a Tilt custom 2-pc suit. You'll have a jacket that fits, and pants as well.

im going to tomorrow as a matter of fact to get measured by daniel for a tilt suit arent u all just jealous now..:laughing

im going to tomorrow as a matter of fact to get measured by daniel for a tilt suit arent u all just jealous now..:laughing

I would love to see photos of the suit ... yes, the suit ... after you get it. :)

i plan on posting pics as soon as i get them, have other people who want to know what it looks like and how it fits...ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back