• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

That Challenger above is :sex

4199_2102073938465769ba8ad53.jpg

Always been a Tucker fan.

When I was a kid, I saw a prototype Pontiac Banshee and for years I prayed they'd make it so I could pick up a used one when I was older.
Blame my dad for that attitude.

Currently I think if I was to own a ridiculous piece of fast metal, it might as well be Italian and a convertible.

Attachments

• p_banshee063s.JPG
    p_banshee063s.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 128
  • MURCIME.jpg
    MURCIME.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 134
talkin about Vette....:drool

1969-corvette-4.jpg

and I still remember seeing one of these drive by when I was a kid.

Attachments

• 1965_Chevrolet_Corvette_Mako_Shark_II_fVl.jpg
    1965_Chevrolet_Corvette_Mako_Shark_II_fVl.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 135
and during a recent visit to Club Auto Sport, I found this gem under a cover. As near as I can tell, it's the same car shown in the second picture, a Tramontana R.

Attachments

• IMG_2218.jpg
    IMG_2218.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Tramontana_R_front.jpg
    Tramontana_R_front.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 685
Last edited:
the Ford that should have been:

Ford EX
Ford-EX-Concept-Vehicle-Front-1280x960.jpg

W12 Concept (yes the badge is right, its a VW)
RQJBJ5FQ.jpg

BMW M1 Concept
bmw-m1-homage-concept-6-big3.jpg

BMW M1 (the real deal ::droolz:: )
1651-1.jpg

the BMW 850csi
down_8bmw850csi3_kl.jpg

The BMW Z8
bmw%20z8.jpg

and who leaves out the renound Porsche Carerra GT?!?
silver-porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

The W12 concept basically became the basis for the Veyron so you could say it was kinda built anyway. :thumbup

eh, the intent was to build an average joe style supercar. kinda like the Acura NSX (which I love). I think the W12 concept would have sold well for a car of that caliber.

eh, the intent was to build an average joe style supercar. kinda like the Acura NSX (which I love). I think the W12 concept would have sold well for a car of that caliber.

Agreed. But just like the Phaeton, anything upscale no matter how nice or ahead-of-it's-time it is will be tanked by the fact that it wears a VW logo. This coming from a VW owner. That's why Audi exists. They're VW's luxury arm.

There are a lot of nice looking cars listed, but in my opinion this one is the best looking car of all time. :thumbup

Attachments

• 1982-lamborghini-countach-navy-fsvkrm.jpg
    1982-lamborghini-countach-navy-fsvkrm.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 124
Agreed. But just like the Phaeton, anything upscale no matter how nice or ahead-of-it's-time it is will be tanked by the fact that it wears a VW logo. This coming from a VW owner. That's why Audi exists. They're VW's luxury arm.

LOL... and no one knows what an Audi is in my area... When I had my Audi, people would ask why i had the olympic rings on my car...

I told them I won a gold medal but they were all out of gold, so they gave me a collectors edition car. A couple believed me. :wtf

All you guys care about is engine size so selfish of you all :twofinger:twofinger

30 inch rims on the hummer and 40 inch rims on the regal, biggest rims on the streets DONKEY KONG PUNCH!

Attachments

• hummer dub unit 003.jpg
    hummer dub unit 003.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 135
  • hummer dub unit 002.jpg
    hummer dub unit 002.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 129
  • donkey kong 002.jpg
    donkey kong 002.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 40 inch rims.jpg
    40 inch rims.jpg