• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

if you saw the whole thing at once you'd be able to figure out what it was

Another SEMA badass creation. 980HP chevelle 'Recoil'

snf45sn8ei3vqphc2jkv.jpg

b9mqytf6u0his8jpd95h.jpg

yba8j45za6qcfja033z5.jpg

ftwd7kjmvo3ijkjn8di3.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/this-980-horsepower-66-chevelle-has-a-fighter-jet-cockp-1655601232

"Street capable track car" my ass! God I hate these trailer queen pansies that claim track cred. As a tech scrutineer, I'd never let that rolling safety hazard touch a track surface.

Fuck that car.

Throw in a nice custom interior and I'd shat myself! :drool

Almost sure I know why you shouldn't have a custom interior: thinking just bedliner spray on everything would be easiest to clean :laughing

Ring Brothers attention to details are outstanding.

Oh, that forward control Willys is cool, but I doubt it will ever see an ounce of mud or snow in it's lifetime.
Really, I can appreciate the build quality and time it took to put it and that Chevelle together, but neither will be used for their "target" purpose. Shit what the hell is happening to me I'm becoming practical!

Back