• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

:teeth I don't think I've ever been set up for such an easy one. And lucky enough to be the one to hit it. Thanks!

OMFG :rofl

Although Robert guy is kid of a dick also.

The Robert guy is kind of a prick. I mean, this Brendan character MUST be mildly retarded based on his behavior. Kind of brutal to pick on a potato head like that, but I did LOL a few times.

The Robert guy is kind of a prick. I mean, this Brendan character MUST be mildly retarded based on his behavior. Kind of brutal to pick on a potato head like that, but I did LOL a few times.

Ok, let's go with your premise that brendan is, as you put it, retarded. It would seem then, that no one has alerted HIM to that idea. Robert is in his own special way, gently trying to bring brendan to discover his SELF. As it were... :laughing

I've seen you do it here on BARF actually. It's jus that your less subtle. No it wasn't me, yet...

:laughing

Edit - proper use of retarded is noted.

Last edited:
wAup0uJ.jpg

:teeth

Attachments

• shits-about-to-get-real_o_2825469.jpg
    shits-about-to-get-real_o_2825469.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 56
Ok, let's go with your premise that brendan is, as you put it, retarded. It would seem then, that no one has alerted HIM to that idea. Robert is in his own special way, gently trying to bring brendan to discover his SELF. As it were... :laughing

I've seen you do it here on BARF actually. It's jus that your less subtle. No it wasn't me, yet...

:laughing

Edit - proper use of retarded is noted.

I certainly do when cats are being obnoxious, but I think that Brendan is like, actually a retard. You never troll full retard.

I don't know. I honestly have hard time judging from online comments/FB posts if someone is legitimately mildly retarded, or just your average idiot.

Back