• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Look at the number of Likes, and ask yourself if that pic was photoshopped. :hand

Dance_1ce052_5771752.jpg

Supposedly it was all fake.

2F67E70300000578-3361484-The_big_reveal_The_person_behind_the_whole_joke_revealed_that_th-a-34_1450221949837.jpg

Not directed particularly at you, but to the idea of fakery in general:

My eyes really did see posts containing funny statements. I do not care if it was a real person posting their stupidity, or real people being sneaky and creating fake accounts.
It was something mildly entertaining to read.
I do not give enough of a fuck to 'research' the validity of any part of it.

ZOMG THAT CAT PICTURE WAS TOTALLY STAGED IT DIDN'T REALLY JUMP OFF THE TRAIN YOU'RE STUPID FOR SHARING IT.

Not directed particularly at you, but to the idea of fakery in general:

My eyes really did see posts containing funny statements. I do not care if it was a real person posting their stupidity, or real people being sneaky and creating fake accounts.
It was something mildly entertaining to read.
I do not give enough of a fuck to 'research' the validity of any part of it.

ZOMG THAT CAT PICTURE WAS TOTALLY STAGED IT DIDN'T REALLY JUMP OFF THE TRAIN YOU'RE STUPID FOR SHARING IT.

Oh I don't really care if it was fake or not, I still got a kick out of it. Regardless I don't think my post proves it was fake. I was just following up on it.

It wasn't intended to be like you all are teh dumbz for believing it. It was entertaining because almost everyone can relate to the fantasy of telling some stupid jackass off on FB in a burning bridges kind of way. :laughing

It could have been real, or not. Even if it wasn't I suspect the photo I posted is not the same person who made the original, it reeks of butt hurt from someone who deems themselves conservative and thinks they were shown in an unfavorable light.

Last edited:
Even if it wasn't I suspect the photo I posted is not the same person who made the original, it reeks of butt hurt from someone who deems themselves conservative and thinks they were shown in an unfavorable light.

I'm leaning towards this.

Back