• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Some-Really-Clever-Things-You-Might-Have-Never-Though-Of11.jpg

Hundreds Of Cuban Refugees Clinging To Air Force One On Flight Back To U.S.
(credit: TheOnion)

Attachments

• 1200.jpg
    1200.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 124
I love the fact that The Onion articles still get traction as legit news. I don't understand how there are still stupid fucks out there but i'll take it. comedic gold! :laughing

I know this was presented with full awareness of the source. Commenting because I saw it presented in my FB feed by someone who takes their conservative political defense needs very seriously.

Last edited:
I love the fact that The Onion articles still get traction as legit news. I don't understand how there are still stupid fucks out there but i'll take it. comedic gold! :laughing

I know this was presented with full awareness of the source. Commenting because I saw it presented in my FB feed by someone who takes their conservative political defense needs very seriously.

Dude, the FB comments section for The Onion is the best thing on the interwebs.

Get in the gym, sinners.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-26 at 9.19.37 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-03-26 at 9.19.37 AM.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 56
dont know where to put this so it goes here. i guess it falls under the "etc."

that launch control doe

[youtube]Gpk-ACFRmIU[/youtube]

Back