• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

dont know where to put this so it goes here. i guess it falls under the "etc."

that launch control doe

[youtube]Gpk-ACFRmIU[/youtube]

here's another angle

[youtube]vXxjMNAZ71o[/youtube]

After the incident, I love how there are a bunch of people just milling about on what appears to be a live track.

here's another angle

That harkens back to when the only race school available around here was the AFM's school. The school would happen in the morning, then eventually it was time for a noob practice race start in the afternoon.

And that's when all the Experts would mosey on over to the k-wall, watching the practice start for potential entertainment. :laughing

Ca5f3ndUcAAfulK.jpg

Yea, it's kind of creepy -- but look at the positive side, at least she doing some actions to take care of end of life preparations. Having gone through it, twice, with zero preparation, I can just say be respectful to your kids, make plans, and let them know.

Back