• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

I realize that average folks have a hard time with extreme metal, but the differences between the two genres are obvious if you actually take the time to listen. :rolleyes

I appreciate and enjoy classical music from time to time. Thanks for sharing.

I tried listening. My partial deafness & tinnitus kicked in and I just couldn't hear any kind of difference.

its basically just blast beats vs. monkey beats. other than that, they're pretty similar.

personally, i am partial to metalcore like converge or as i lay dying. way more going on musically than most of the other humdrum genres of metal

:barf :barf :barf :barf

I may, at some point in time, forgive you for those. Or maybe not. :mad

:barf :barf :barf :barf

its basically just blast beats vs. monkey beats. other than that, they're pretty similar.

personally, i am partial to metalcore like converge or as i lay dying. way more going on musically than most of the other humdrum genres of metal

I find metalcore unlistenable. It's just...boring. Too "jumpy-up-and-downy." I mostly listen to thrash, melodic death, and technical death and a healthy sprinkling of folk metal. Really though I can't defend my taste in music or criticize anyone else's. But your music sucks :laughing

500x500.jpg

holy shit, my parents had that record in their collection since i was a little kid and i JUST got the title of it :laughing

it stood out to me because i was a wwf fan and he remined me of iron sheik

I realize that average folks have a hard time with extreme metal, but the differences between the two genres are obvious if you actually take the time to listen. :rolleyes

I appreciate and enjoy classical music from time to time. Thanks for sharing.

LOLZ. Funny thing is, a lot of these guys are hard core music nerds. Best guitar shredder I ever met in person was also a violin virtuoso and dressed and acted like a total stoner metal head. :twofinger

Gee, if only there was a non-comic thread people could talk with no real purpose.....

Baby_10edfc_5878777.jpg

Grilled+fruits+and+vegtables_88b789_5878604.jpg

Gas+the+bikes_e910cc_5878838.jpg

Back