• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

:laughing It's all funny to mock the AF until you need them to drop few bombs in support for ya :laughing I know, the services rib each other and the figurines are funny :teeth

Hey, I like the Air Force. They do (ok, DID) do a good job of ground support with the A-10 Thunderbolt aka Warthog aka tankshredder, etc. Now that their generals are shutting down the A-10 program, it's time for the Army, as the superior & founding organization, to take the Air Force back under its wing and reconstitute it as the Army Air Corps or Army Air Force, whatever. :teeth :thumbup

This will ensure the Air Force does what it should do, support the Army mission. :party :Port :thumbup :teeth

Ch4uarJWUAEDQ6Z.jpg

Not really interested in being stuck in the middle with a baaa-humbug type, but thanks for the thought! :teeth :party

Not the first time I've seen that. :teeth

Just trying a different response. :party :laughing

Hey, I like the Air Force. They do (ok, DID) do a good job of ground support with the A-10 Thunderbolt aka Warthog aka tankshredder, etc. Now that their generals are shutting down the A-10 program, it's time for the Army, as the superior & founding organization, to take the Air Force back under its wing and reconstitute it as the Army Air Corps or Army Air Force, whatever. :teeth :thumbup

This will ensure the Air Force does what it should do, support the Army mission. :party :Port :thumbup :teeth

Well, they should probably just give control of the A-10's to the Army and continue their other missions - i.e. air superiority, etc. That's their specialty. Maybe even give the Army the AC-130 gunships too.

Last edited:
I know, the services rib each other and the figurines are funny

It's only (jealously) funny to the Army, Navy and Marines. The Air Force is like "hey this is real, we treat our people very well and we're proud of it." :thumbup

As much as I love the idea, I would never build a dirt track where I live. I live in horse country.

I'd move out somewhere else, without neighbors if I wanted to do that.

It's only (jealously) funny to the Army, Navy and Marines. The Air Force is like "hey this is real, we treat our people very well and we're proud of it." :thumbup

The image shows guys doing yoga. That isn't treating them well, that is turning guys into girls.

Back