• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

winners-dont-smoke-weed-michael-phelps.jpeg

"Forget shaving, an orthodontist could shave 3 seconds off his lap time" - Daniel Tosh (rough quote, I forget the exact wording). :laughing

Its already started. Did you see the Saudi Olympic runner in any of her events? Its like they sent the first woman that they saw running. Or only one...

Its already started. Did you see the Saudi Olympic runner in any of her events? Its like they sent the first woman that they saw running. Or only one...

Depends on what she was running from, her 80-year-old hubby, a mob intent on stoning her....

She'll probably be executed upon returning home.

Olympic honor killing...you disgraced our country by letting those other whores beat you in a competition!!

Horrible joking aside, she probably wanted to compete. But I wouldn't put it past them to do something repulsive, given their 4th century viewpoint on women. Her life could be in jeopardy, but it probably always was.:nchantr

I hope she comes back in 4 years and kicks it up a bit...running for Israel. :laughing

She didn't just get beat, she got skunked. I saw her 100m and by the time she came off the blocks everyone else was 2 steps ahead. Everyone is wearing the running bikini and she was dressed up like a ninja.

Reuters: Gender divisions are so sensitive that the Saudi Olympic Committee website did not name the women who will represent the country. (Reuters)

Back