• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

ah, not to be picky, but isn't: 2017 - 1984 = 33 ?

heM04o2.jpg

This made me lol.

17498668_10155314915662994_4188724672296320311_n.jpg

Google sleep paralysis
It's a very well-documented phenomenon that people have been reporting for centuries.
Essentially you're in a semi-conscious state. Your body is releasing a chemical that prevents you from moving and acting out your dreams.

You are conscious but still dreaming . Sometimes you can half speak but moving is impossible breathing seems difficult and it's accompanied by irrational paranoia and fear.

It's also associated with the hag myth, sort of like the succubus.
Many people report a old woman, "shade"or female demon sitting/laying on their chest or watching them.

The X-Files had an episode where Skinner had been protected by this old women throughout his life that would come in the night and sleep with him in exchange for protection.

I got really into researching it when I was younger.
m-1.jpg

I used to experience it quite a bit as it is associated with insomnia
( minus the hag part) until..... you know:laughing
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Last edited:
Google sleep paralysis
It's a very well-documented phenomenon that people have been reporting for centuries.
Essentially you're in a semi-conscious state. Your body is releasing a chemical that prevents you from moving and acting out your dreams.

You are conscious but still dreaming . Sometimes you can half speak but moving is impossible reading seems difficult and it's accompanied by irrational paranoia and fear.

It's also associated with the hag myth, sort of like the succubus.
Many people report a old woman, "shade"or female demon sitting/laying on their chest or watching them.
m-1.jpg

I used to experience it quite a bit as it is associated with insomnia
( minus the hag part) until..... you know:laughing
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

I am aware of sleep paralysis. I have never had an issue with it, but that fucking picture above is sure to be included a future nightmare. Thanks Adam. You dick. :twofinger

wow i get that feeling of a weight on my chest while lying in bed quite often, but I have a cat.

Never had sleep paralysis but did have an issue with night terrors recently. Different from nightmares. It's not fun.

Back