• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

ttd0bkwll4dz.jpg

Last edited:
Context of the images.
Also speaks a lot to your character that you keep posting cartoons that you think are in same category as original ones. Childish.

^^^^ LOL

^^^^ Ironic there was zero backlash against this though. Nice contribution to the thread, BTW. <sarcasm> And what does muhammad have to do with politics?

Political Islam is political. Quit being a troll.

oldy but a goody and in line with the current trends in this thread

[youtube]r35OsSLfy5o[/youtube]

^^^^ Brilliant...LOL

Context of the images.
Also speaks a lot to your character that you keep posting cartoons that you think are in same category as original ones. Childish.

That's the second personal attack against me. TOS violation?

Political Islam is political. Quit being a troll.

I don't believe the prophet ever ran for political office, but whatever you say.

I thought this chit was supposed to be funny.

Different strokes for different folks.

Carlson.gif

Last edited:
If you think me calling images you post idiotic and your consequent behavior childish is a personal attack then feel free to report it. That's what that button is for.

Dude, no one is asking you to stop, just please quit being pedantic and put the Islam Comics here.

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415490

If you haven't checked it out, you may find some things you like there.

There's so much political crap (btw, I still hold to my belief that my posts are religious in nature just as the Jesus post I quoted earlier rather than political) in this thread it's laughable. The only reason I'm being singled out is liberals get butt hurt when people poke fun at Islam which is ridiculously hilarious to me.

This is a political post that no one raised an eyebrow at:

I'm staying completely within the lines of the thread topic, and being chided due to the fact you and others don't like the content of my posts. Feel free to block me.

violenceincompatiblewithreligion.jpg

Last edited:
Back