• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Wow, thanks for fucking this up, bruh. I couldn't give a fuck about your or anyone else's politics. Your "comics" aren't funny nor are they intended to be funny.

This thread was on a pretty good roll for a long time and was good for some chuckles, but I suppose that's over now.

Wow, thanks for fucking this up, bruh. I couldn't give a fuck about your or anyone else's politics. Your "comics" aren't funny nor are they intended to be funny.

This thread was on a pretty good roll for a long time and was good for some chuckles, but I suppose that's over now.

Where does it say "must be funny to everyone" in the thread topic?

latest

And there we have it the "liberals are but hurt".
Whatever you want to justify your childish behavior. You like a small child when asked not to do something throws a tantrum and amplifies the behavior.

You are so wrapped up in your righteous bullshit that you can't even switch treads in which to post your images.

And there we have it the "liberals are but hurt".
Whatever you want to justify your childish behavior. You like a small child when asked not to do something throws a tantrum and amplifies the behavior.

You are so wrapped up in your righteous bullshit that you can't even switch treads in which to post your images.

You're making assumptions that you have no clue about.

NSFW: https://img1.etsystatic.com/140/0/6414760/il_570xN.1074776799_amdv.jpg

P.S. You spelled "butt" wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shit that has transpired in the pages leading up to this one...FFS you guys.

Attachments

• selfie_stick.jpg
    selfie_stick.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 137
Recent posts in this thread are under review by the moderators. Please keep discussion civil and posts on topic.

The "childish" behavior runs rampant in these threads by nearly all participants, and you have to know that. Also, I think that one is hilarious.

He shouldn't have called you asshole, but take responsibility for your own actions.
Since this is image thread.
genetic_testing.png

Back