• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

It's a really good puzzle app.

No, she won't like it.

OP, I hate you. Thankfully there's a nice little counter at the top that show me I spent ~13m to solve a 48 piece puzzle.

I didn't have any interest in taking the time to solve it, but if I had to guess, Dickbutt?

c6178704-1623-4c26-875c-f076002f2087.jpg

Last edited:
Going to carry some of these.

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 82
Going to carry some of these.

I’ve known about this trick for years. Have never done it to anyone. Been getting more and more tempted to give someone the lesson that you shouldn’t be shitty to someone, then park your car and walk away from it. Real tempted.

I’ve got tape weights literally within arm’s reach of me as I type this.

I’ve known about this trick for years. Have never done it to anyone. Been getting more and more tempted to give someone the lesson that you shouldn’t be shitty to someone, then park your car and walk away from it. Real tempted.

I’ve got tape weights literally within arm’s reach of me as I type this.

You want evil? For a Halloween prank I attached a very large zip-tie to the drive shaft of the Expedition my boss drives. I didn't trim the strap, it slapped the floor with increasing urgency as his speed rose but faded away as he slowed down.

Made him crazy.

Back