• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Tux?

Attachments

• 81235101_116988883143370_4209173305627770880_n.jpg
    81235101_116988883143370_4209173305627770880_n.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
I’ve known about this trick for years. Have never done it to anyone. Been getting more and more tempted to give someone the lesson that you shouldn’t be shitty to someone, then park your car and walk away from it. Real tempted.

I’ve got tape weights literally within arm’s reach of me as I type this.

A dude I worked with, I pulled the left front hubcap off his van, threw a handful of nuts in it and reinstalled.

Myself and a buddy waited for him to drive it. Dude pulls out of his parking spot and going through the parking lot we could hear the rattling noise. As he picks up speed it disappears, centripetal force and all. He's gone for an hour or so and comes back complaining of something wrong and wants us to listen. So he's driving slow with his head out the window listening. The slower he goes the louder it is. Hard to not bust laughing at him. Dude starts to get concerned that its serious and heads to the garage.

Wish I was there when the mechanic investigated.

:cry

Did you read where the wombats opened up their burrows to other species?

It may not be a heroic action more like a no choice for them :dunno

You know, I was reading a list the other day of the Top 50 most venomous animals in the world.

The Top 10 of the list was called, "RESERVED FOR AUSTRALIA."

e2a.jpg

Back