• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

two biggest problems with american society

1. the customer is always right

2. pedestrians always have the right of way

when the customer is always right, it gives them a sense of entitlement and opens the door for them to be whiny little bitches until they get their way

pedestrians are smaller than cars. they should pay more attention to their surroundings and not solely rely on distracted drivers to not kill them.

my 2¢

Amen. Are you reading number two there Berkley Shattuck crossers?! :x

Thats way worse than the original offense. If you can get behind that you are a creep.

No I am not a creep, at lease last time I checked with the wife. But the guy who was in front of me was an ASS. He was screaming at the agent, I expected the PD to show up.

I can get behind that, guess I'm a creep.

Maybe with more consequences for acting like a dick, people will do it less.

this.

people no longer live with consequences to their actions. and its only encouraging people to have less integirty, honor, and class. assholes are protected. god on them to show that guy some consequences.

Why does it keep looping? :thumbdown

And what the fuck is she bitching about? Not being able to get a part? Classy example for the kid in the stroller.

20130725.png

Seriously, if haven't gone to see Pacific Rim yet, you're fuckin up.

GO SEE PACIFIC RIM.

Seriously, if haven't gone to see Pacific Rim yet, you're fuckin up.
GO SEE PACIFIC RIM.

The 10 year old inside of me was having a blast...
if they ever make a live action Voltron, del Toro and his crew need to be all over that

Back