• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

tumblr_mpmyfe6cVj1rb179lo1_500.jpg

I love me some of this! a pint of this and a Showburger and i am one happy camper:drool

tumblr_inline_mn2fk7J2UH1qz4rgp.gif

So his shadow is on the window AND the grass in the reflection?

There is a reflection in the window...a reflection of the kid and his shadow...That's how reflections work. It is not the same thing as a shadow.

You can also clearly see the suns is behind him on his hair.

LOL.. I need an official feel like a dumb ass sticker. I just realized it was a reflection on the window and not a shadow. Carry on... no conspiracy going on here.... i thought it was the government trying to distract us.

LOL.. I need an official feel like a dumb ass sticker. I just realized it was a reflection on the window and not a shadow. Carry on... no conspiracy going on here.... i thought it was the government trying to distract us.

:laughing
We've all been there. That's what BARF is for: to poke fun at you when you have a minor misstep. :thumbup

Don't worry about the gubment; they're too busy chasing down people who google household items. :laughing:nchantr:(

Back