• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

FEAR was pretty good. but girls with long black hair over their faces creep me the fuck out.

F.E.A.R. was not scary at all. As one reviewer pointed out, being an armored supersoldier with time-bending abilities has a way of making you not feel vulnerable.

F.E.A.R. was not scary at all. As one reviewer pointed out, being an armored supersoldier with time-bending abilities has a way of making you not feel vulnerable.

As mentioned, girls with long black hair over their face creep me the fuck out. (Long story short about this bat shit crazy Japanese chick I dated.) Nightmares about seeing that bitch crawling out of my TV or long black hair growing out of the corner of my room. Hell, even your avatar makes me want to punch my TV.

*ugh*

tumblr_mqwn5sedRE1so58mbo1_500.jpg

LOL!!! :laughing

So does playing that shit at 2 in the afternoon with all your co workers around. That shit was scary :x

Gonna have to use that angle with women.

Look at my old car. I might be loaded, you don't know! Don't give me your number at your own risk.

I think he is saying many Ferrari owners may be in more than a little debt for the car. Many people with $$$$$ don't drive fancy cars.

I know what he was saying, but I still had to mess with him. :laughing

Back