• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Have to agree with Korn. I love Alaska and have found everyone to be ultra friendly. I used to spend months at a time up there. Having been in 47 states for probably a week or more, thinking back... I'd have to go with Rhode Island/Massachusetts or oddly enough, Iowa. Say what you will about Cali, I've always had great experiences there, and want desperately to return. Florida sucks ass.

I like Alaska. I just seemed to get the same condescending comments in anchorage as I was getting ready to go to Denali backpacking.

Perhaps it was the long hair, tattoos, etc that made me look like a city Boy, but the constant assumptions that if you weren't from Alaska you didn't know anything about the outdoors was annoying. Abd there was an arrogance that somehow Alaska was the wildest of the wild (it ain't by a long shot) annoyed me.

Loved the countryside tho. Real gods country type stuff

What in the hell is with that whole tongue thing?

I heard she was off the rails, but we are talking Lohan like train wreck. Just more public.

Her father must be so proud.

Have you ever seen her father? My guess is that he actually IS proud. :facepalm

tumblr_ms8kf6SK4z1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg

nevermind. thats not the same chick, but if you are curious, i wont post the video but her name is alyssa rosales and she did it because she "lost a bet" :rollseyes

i thought you already knew about the Hollywood Super Gene Pool!!

Back