• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

I'm a day late. Give a brother a break.

3pxto8.jpg

one of the best things ever posted in this thread

in a world obsessed with money and status, its good to know there are poeple out there who see life for what it really is.

I knew it! Had a very Calvin and Hobbes feel.

One day.....

I was 1/2 way through the comic and was getting all pissy about the over the top Watterson on "rip off." And then I finished it and felt stupid. I really, really, really really hope Mr. Watterson finds the time to pen and color an occasional cartoon. I miss them so.

I was 1/2 way through the comic and was getting all pissy about the over the top Watterson on "rip off." And then I finished it and felt stupid. I really, really, really really hope Mr. Watterson finds the time to pen and color an occasional cartoon. I miss them so.

Nah, that was his message with C&H through and through.

Love Bill Watterson. He is as good a story teller as any.

But why can't I have money and things, as well as the intangibles that make life so special? I like having my cake and eating it too. (Which, by the way, is a euphemism I never understood)

But why can't I have money and things, as well as the intangibles that make life so special? I like having my cake and eating it too. (Which, by the way, is a euphemism I never understood)

If you eat your cake, you no longer have it. Capisce?

Because the intangibles don't make money. And if you try to introduce the money making aspects to the intangibles (I.e be a commercial artist) you've corrupted the intangible.

Back