• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Reminds me of this... :laughing

face_01.jpg

face_02.jpg

Man you guys are mean. :laughing

I don't think many would fall for that one.:laughing

Word. That movie sucked something fierced. That Black Swan broad, What's-her-face, is a horrible actress in most every movie she's in, but Episode III was a steaming pile of feces, thru and thru.

And I don't know WTF movie the one to the left is.

Word. That movie sucked something fierced. That Black Swan broad, What's-her-face, is a horrible actress in most every movie she's in, but Episode III was a steaming pile of feces, thru and thru.

And I don't know WTF movie the one to the left is.

Clealry you have never tried to watch a Twilight. It was on TV one time and a suffered through like 40 minutes of it, before I was just too irritated and fucked off the channel.

Clealry you have never tried to watch a Twilight. It was on TV one time and a suffered through like 40 minutes of it, before I was just too irritated and fucked off the channel.

I suffered thru one Twilight, and while it was shit, Star Bores Episodes I thru III were dog piles, too. Possibly worse.

Back