• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

LEmvRiB.jpg

pB7B2ww.jpg

yQRdeSS.jpg

iCpFn0r.jpg

This brought back memories and made me smile this morning. My daughter 30 years ago when she was about the same age as the kid in the gif kept talking about her pocket. Only she could not say pocket, she added a "F" and took out the "P". Perfect pronunciation of Fuck it. The wife still laughs talking about it.

Yep, my daughter slept with a flashlight(to look for ghosts)except she couldn't pronounce it. Came out like,"shit-light." Ah the memories.

Could just be "car hot" which is a popular phenomenon. Looks good from the shoulders up, but when that door opens and you get the full view, the stock price drops.

:laughing
That's the exact opposite of the phenomenon in which a person looks worse and worse during a long travel leg (road ugly or, my favorite, plane ugly). :teeth

Back