• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

here's one for you 9-11 babies that cant take a joke

1173897_10151585521775872_2095068150_n.jpg

:laughing

You just can't grasp that the GIF is so inappropriate. It's beyond the fact that people are being murdered, but it is a national tragedy and should not be made fun of.
How would you feel if your family was publicly murdered in an atrocious manner and someone made fun of it?

Makes no sense. :thumbdown

You just can't grasp that the GIF is so inappropriate. It's beyond the fact that people are being murdered, but it is a national tragedy and should not be made fun of.
How would you feel if your family was publicly murdered in an atrocious manner and someone made fun of it?

Makes no sense. :thumbdown

I'd feel so bad that I would drown my sorrows in two subway foot longs, only $9.11! I know you aren't supposed to eat your depression away but darn it, a 9in meatball and an 11inc veggie sounds grand

hAF8229A2

Last edited:
Never forget

I seriously Lol at the gif. Every time, no matter how many times I see it. I straight up bust out laughing

Argh, I can't keep from asking: what is so funny about it to you?

Honestly, I'm not trying to be condescending, or trying to ask a leading or anything. I really am just 100% curious about the humor. Is it more the Batman thumbs-up, the man being startled by the tower crash? The combo?

Back