• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Gunshow is one of those comics where you either love it or hate it.

20131111.png

:laughing

i'm reading too much into this I think which is why I don't get it. This has something to do with the moon waxing and waning right?

You are totally reading too much into it. I think the humor comes from the fact that it's so simple and dumb, so you assume there's something more to it, then realize it's just simple and dumb. :laughing

Just look at this... if it was done by any other artist, it would appear simple and totally lame. But the fact that KC Green makes these comics knowing how dumb they are is what's so funny about them. It's like a satire, of something, anything, who knows? They're random and stupid but infinitely meta.

20131113.png

Last edited:
I read it as the moon being startled to see the bird watching him, tries to look hard, then backs down and away. The last two are the bird thinking, "yeah, that's right, bitch"

Can't you guys read expressions and body language at all?
Moon is just uncomfortable being stared at and shirks away, drinking duck is all "yeah bitch, I be starin at you, hehe"

Back