• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

That's it. I'm moving to Deutschland.

When do we ship out? :laughing The blonde on the lower left. Shes cute as all hell. I get the feeling she'll cut my dick off while sleeping one night. But that don't mean I wont hit n bail..... :rofl

When do we ship out? :laughing The blonde on the lower left. Shes cute as all hell. I get the feeling she'll cut my dick off while sleeping one night. But that don't mean I wont hit n bail..... :rofl

Let's establish a beachhead at Normandy and I'll contact planegrey about air support. How does June 6th work for Everybody? :teeth

1451968_743300949017974_1413386070_n.jpg

We took this decision in consultation with our staff who are rightly concerned about being posted around the internet by people making inaccurate and inappropriate comments about our staff and our recruitment policies. The “meet the staff” page was designed for our clients to put a face to the name of the people they deal with here and now that page has been taken out of context we feel it is no longer appropriate.

Well hell, should I now feel bad about wanting to break my dick off in Lauren Steele?

Try Sweden. I dubbed the McDonald's that I ate at as the "Valhalla McDonalds" for a reason... :teeth

So, Germany is about as close to Scandinavia as I am allowed to go. Any closer and I think my nuts would actually explode off my body before I left the Airport.

Can't you guys read expressions and body language at all?
Moon is just uncomfortable being stared at and shirks away, drinking duck is all "yeah bitch, I be starin at you, hehe"

this is why Iy don't smoke pot. I come up with some really interesting theories

Back