• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

tumblr_mwicbwbWmy1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg

:love

Is it sad that I know exactly where that is? :teeth

I'll be there for 5 days starting Thursday....9 of us including my 2.7 year old niece and 1 year old nephew....it's going to be chaotic but Disneyland is our familys' thing. Being going for Thanksgiving since 2nd grade.

NJY UR crowd hell. :laughing

Have you actually gone that time or just talking out of your ass? Your responses lately have come across very smug/wiseacre, could just be me.

It's not bad, 30min waits here and there, 10min for others. We're doing the week and weekend before Thanksgiving so it wont be bad. We've been going long enough to know better. The day before, of, and weekend after Thanksgiving?? Forget about it.

Born and raised in southern California and have spent more time at that park than you realize for both work and play. Yep, I don't know shit about it. :laughing

Lighten up, dude.

Have you actually gone that time or just talking out of your ass? Your responses lately have come across very smug/wiseacre, could just be me.

It's not bad, 30min waits here and there, 10min for others. We're doing the week and weekend before Thanksgiving so it wont be bad. We've been going long enough to know better. The day before, of, and weekend after Thanksgiving?? Forget about it.

Download the disney ride wait time app:thumbup

i do not understand adults going to disneyland sans children.
whats the appeal?

edit:
french-women-funny-comic.jpg

Last edited:
whats the appeal?

ITS FUN! I have gone many times with no kids.
Its fun. Its fun. Its fun.
In fact, why do you go for rides in the hills if you don't really have a destination? Because is pleasurable. So is Disneyland. Not every ride\attraction is fun for adults, but so many are.

whats the appeal?

Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. :laughing

I kind of want to go for the hell of it and take some hallucinogens or something cuz that sounds like fun, but there are a lot of children around. :laughing

Wouldn't want to end up like this guy at a family friendly place. :facepalm

[youtube]0Au_8GMUxVs[/youtube]

Back