• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Whats the big deal? It's like... two days of tp. ;)

sriracha_odor.png

The Cock Sauce must flow!:afm199

parking tickets go to collections right??? i got tax money taken from me years ago when my FZ got towed and they still demanded i pay the tickets. like $900 something with penalties and they only valued the bike at $300:wtf i lost the bike and still got raped:cry

all sidewalk parking and street sweeping tickets.

parking tickets go to collections right??? i got tax money taken from me years ago when my FZ got towed and they still demanded i pay the tickets. like $900 something with penalties and they only valued the bike at $300:wtf i lost the bike and still got raped:cry

all sidewalk parking and street sweeping tickets.

Not usually. It's kind of tricky legal ground. No one has bothered to attack the grey area of the implied responsibility of a vehicle registration. Some counties will send those tickets to collections, by the validity of the debt is questionable. If you ever went to traffic court and agreed to some kind of payment plan and miss a payment or something you're screwed though.

Wow I was at ACE yesterday and there was a woman looking for one. I told her just about what is on the sign. She said her husband sent her to get one, he could not find his with the Xmas lights. And you wonder why more people are not hurt putting up lights.

After working in a hardware store for just over three years (this is my fourth christmas there), I can confirm we get people asking for these at least once or twice every year. And one of the guys I work with is a retired electrician who likes to go into great detail with them about how they're going to burn their house down haha.

Back