• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

After working in a hardware store for just over three years (this is my fourth christmas there), I can confirm we get people asking for these at least once or twice every year. And one of the guys I work with is a retired electrician who likes to go into great detail with them about how they're going to burn their house down haha.

Easy to make though :laughing

Why in the hell would they need that? Literally every strand of modern lights I've seen has a male and female plug on the ends. :dunno

Because they didn't bother to check which end of the light string is which before hanging them up.

Text conversation between me and a brah last night:

Attachments

• CocaineSanta.jpg
    CocaineSanta.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 49
For the Arabic speakers out there:
[youtube]5_EfzcTxlCQ[/youtube]

Best parenting device ever. With glowing reviews!

[youtube]38v51JvIv0A[/youtube]

[youtube]1XWo4ufMkG4&[/youtube]

Abu Sharmouta means slave whore, I believe :laughing

My search returned "Son of a prostitute".

Abu = father of
sharmouta = whore/bitch/slut, depending on context
Ibn = son of
abed = slave

A nom de guerre like abu jihad = father of jihad (which is a name in addition to being struggle, holy or otherwise).
Names like abdallah = slave of allah, abedlrahman = slave of the merciful. In this case meaning servant, not actually slave.

God, Arabic sucks :)

Back