• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Best-Credit-Card-Design_large.jpg

Excellent. Available in Visa?? :teeth

A friend on my fb feed is driving me nuts.

Attachments

• paul.jpg
    paul.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 78
Duck Dy(NASTY) is a perfect example of whats wrong with this country. FFS, go away already.

Duck Dy(NASTY) is a perfect example of whats wrong with this country. FFS, go away already.

You Mad Rel? :D

I never seen nor have any interested in watching Duck Die-Nasty. I believe this is a case of people along with the media want to bring silly ideas and blow it up to nothing. To that I say, mean while in Afganistan... :D

i just find it funny that they go and find a bunch of dirty ass rednecks, give them a national forum and then everyone is surprised when they arent politically correct. who woulda thunk?

You Mad Rel? :D

I never seen nor have any interested in watching Duck Die-Nasty. I believe this is a case of people along with the media want to bring silly ideas and blow it up to nothing. To that I say, mean while in Afganistan... :D

Naw..... just tired of these people. Just as bad, if not as bad as, those fucking horrible people on honey boo boo.

i just find it funny that they go and find a bunch of dirty ass rednecks, give them a national forum and then everyone is surprised when they arent politically correct. who woulda thunk?

this is exactly what's wrong with this country, people sitting at home watching rednecks do crazy ass redneck things. Why don't those people sitting on their ass at home go get a case of beer, some fire arms and some gasoline and do their own crazy ass redneck things, I mean shit, most everyone has a motor vehicle of some sort, that and a case of beer and anyone can redneck it up with the best of them.
Come on 'merica, stop letting others do your rednecking for you, I swear in 6 years the Chinese will be doing our rednecking for us.

Naw..... just tired of these people. Just as bad, if not as bad as, those fucking horrible people on honey boo boo.

Say what you want about honey boo boo, but apparently the mom is socking away everything they're earning for the kids.

Say what you want about honey boo boo, but apparently the mom is socking away everything they're earning for the kids.

If that's true, and I don't know enough either way, however, if that's true good for her. :thumbup

college girls now dress like han solo these days

BbarV-CCcAABP-i.png:large

It's true. I see either the Han Solo or what I like to call Vintage Nightmare: big ugly brown boots, high-waisted shorts, terrifyingly ugly floral print shirt tucked in, denim vest/jacket, hoop earrings, oversized sunglasses, and that odious top-bun hairstyle that makes it look like you never wash your hair.

Dressing like my mom 35 years ago is not a good look.

this is exactly what's wrong with this country, people sitting at home watching rednecks do crazy ass redneck things. Why don't those people sitting on their ass at home go get a case of beer, some fire arms and some gasoline and do their own crazy ass redneck things, I mean shit, most everyone has a motor vehicle of some sort, that and a case of beer and anyone can redneck it up with the best of them.
Come on 'merica, stop letting others do your rednecking for you, I swear in 6 years the Chinese will be doing our rednecking for us.

And worse: If any of us country boys had made it through ninth grade? Hoo boy! "You kin do whut with PO tassium nightrate and sum water pipe?" :laughing

Back