• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

I super wanted to see it and then it kind of never got any exposure and I didn't see it go into any theaters I was near.

That's super sad. I had never heard of it until I saw it on some cable channel at my parents' place. It's like all the people who want to make deep and meaningful films do so at their own expense because they can never capitalize on them.

That's super sad. I had never heard of it until I saw it on some cable channel at my parents' place. It's like all the people who want to make deep and meaningful films do so at their own expense because they can never capitalize on them.

I'm pretty sure it was an indy film that just never got a major studio behind it.

:laughing good GoT/hobbit mashup

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-29 at 10.58.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-12-29 at 10.58.42 PM.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 67
I'm pretty sure it was an indy film that just never got a major studio behind it.

Like you know... the people who I said actually care about making art and not be totally concerned with profits.

The film itself actually looks pretty cheap to make. No sets. No huge name actors (Walken probs got paid the most). Filmed on location probs like 5 miles from the studio with a digital camera, and then out in the desert where you don't need any permits or anything to shoot guns with blanks in them.

Like you know... the people who I said actually care about making art and not be totally concerned with profits.

The film itself actually looks pretty cheap to make. No sets. No huge name actors (Walken probs got paid the most). Filmed on location probs like 5 miles from the studio with a digital camera, and then out in the desert where you don't need any permits or anything to shoot guns with blanks in them.

Colin Farell and Sam Rockwell are both not cheap Actors. Walken and Woody Harrelson are both guys that just love to work and will take nearly anything, but you can tell this was a pet project job for all them. Looks like it was shot mainly in L.A. for a British studio that intended it as an American release. They made the picture for $15 Million and took in about $19.2 in Box Office globally. You have to figure after marketing it did slightly better than break even, but probably didn't do well enough at the Festivals to merit a larger push for distribution. I intend to see it for sure.

Are those fucking UGGS?!!

Oh HEEEEEELLLLLLL no. Bugs me enough when I see some chucklefuck sporting ACU pants with civvy shirt and shoes...or vice versa...but really?

Last edited:
Too soon?

tumblr_mynfznAiO41r6w4f5o1_500.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_mynfznAiO41r6w4f5o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mynfznAiO41r6w4f5o1_500.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 65
I swear King Diamond made a deal with the devil and never ages. Thats a very old pic of him but in his most recent pics he looks even younger.

I'm thinking it's just another squid who doesn't understand protective gear. Nautili FTMFW!!!

Edit:
Best i could find on short notice. :laughing

my_little_cephalopod_by_alextrebek-d46gn56.png

Last edited:
Back