• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

1507897_10152044555913280_594498062_n.jpg

Holy shit. ALMOST 8 MILLION for a townhouse in motherfucking BED STUY??????

WHO WOULD NOT RATHER LIVE IN A MOTHER FUCKING CASTLE????

+1. A mans home is his castle. And literally fucking could be!

+1. A mans home is his castle. And literally fucking could be!

If I had millions I would buy the fuck out of those castles. Who wants to be like "hey babe, why don't you come back to my cramped Bed Stuy townhouse?" instead of "I have a fucking castle." :laughing

Heating would be a bitch though.

Not if you're burning the cash you saved on NOT buying a shithole in NYC. :laughing

If I had millions I would buy the fuck out of those castles. Who wants to be like "hey babe, why don't you come back to my cramped Bed Stuy townhouse?" instead of "I have a fucking castle." :laughing

Heating would be a bitch though.

Yes, but who would want to be all. "Hey baby. Want to come back to my place? It's a castle. ;) It's just 12 hours away. No? But it's an Fing castle! You have to work on Monday? I can have you back by then. Just a 12 hour flight, then we'll get it on, then you can do the flight of shame home and be back for work! Awwww, come on!"

Back