• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

h04B47723

h598FF529

little girl is cute and I aint above begging:dunno
its for a school, is that wrong?

i find it wrong that the girl is basically a prop in her dad's video begging for money. let the kid throw some video together asking to help out and then dad can edit it. on some level, this is equivalent to exploiting your children for money

little girl is cute and I aint above begging:dunno
its for a school, is that wrong?

my personal opinion is that charity is wrong in almost all cases. One of my biggest pet peeves ever, is asking for money, and the continued and growing proliferation of it when it comes to little kids schooling and sports. It actually helps create and maintain th disuse of lack of funding

And I also have massive issue with the idea that more money equals betters cools. Or that its up to every parent and person to obligated to spend money on schools when we already already do. It only maintains the highly inefficient status quo.

Last edited:
my personal opinion is that charity is wrong in almost all cases. One of my biggest pet peeves ever, is asking for money, and the continued and growing proliferation of it when it comes to little kids schooling and sports.

this. i was raised in an affluent household, but i was always taught to work for what you have and only accept charity when its truly needed (never ask for it)

clever begging is still begging

I didn't want to be the first to say that seems a lot more manipulative than adorable.

i find it wrong that the girl is basically a prop in her dad's video begging for money. let the kid throw some video together asking to help out and then dad can edit it. on some level, this is equivalent to exploiting your children for money

doesn't it all come back on the politician's for not funding the schools adequately to ensure all the students get a decent education?

ninja%20bake%20sale.jpg

Attachments

• bake_sale.jpg
    bake_sale.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 397
my personal opinion is that charity is wrong in almost all cases. One of my biggest pet peeves ever, is asking for money, and the continued and growing proliferation of it when it comes to little kids schooling and sports. It actually helps create and maintain th disuse of lack of funding

And I also have massive issue with the idea that more money equals betters cools. Or that its up to every parent and person to obligated to spend money on schools when we already already do. It only maintains the highly inefficient status quo.

an obvious by-product of adequately funded schools...

:teeth

this. i was raised in an a non affluent household, but i was always taught to work for what you have and only accept charity when its truly needed (never ask for it)

I accept the charity of others if I feel I can pay it forward to someone else.

The money I have received in charity is worthless compared to the network of respect and support it accompanied.

The world would be a better place if that worked on a larger scale, but I'm not that idealistic.

There is shame in accepting charity. It motivates you to be a better person.
I try,
hard.

little girl is cute in that clever effective begging that I do not find offensive.

also,
the best comic ever written:
read it
9K48Vx2.jpg

Last edited:
Back