• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

From%20Hell%20limited%20hardcover%20Knockabout%20Alan%20Moore%20Eddie%20Campbell.jpg

Moore created John Constantine durring his swamp thing run. Which also where Moore got his start. That just happens ro be a really weird issue

mMy personal opinion is that charity is wrong in almost all cases. One of my biggest pet peeves ever, is asking for money, and the continued and growing proliferation of it when it comes to little kids schooling and sports. It actually helps create and maintain the disuse of lack of funding.

And I also have massive issue with the idea that more money equals betters schools. Or that it's up to every parent and person to feel obligated to spend money on schools when we already already do. It only maintains the highly inefficient status quo.

I agree with this. i I was raised in an affluent household, but i I was always taught to work for what you have and only accept charity when it's truly needed. (And to never ask for it.)

I'm starting a fund to send Kevin and kelsodeez back to school. Or buy them a keyboard that works properly. Or to send them to typing lessons. Or all three.

troll-face-394x360_reasonably_small.jpg

Last edited:
Kevin posts from a phone 99% of the time. :laughing

While I don't generally agree with most of the things that those two post, their writing doesn't bother me NEARLY as much as that of many other folks here. If I were to do the majority of posting from a phone, my posts would likely start to read similarly to those of our favorite senile octogenarian narcissist who is obsessed with steering dampers. :laughing

While I don't generally agree with most of the things that those two post, their writing doesn't bother me NEARLY as much as that of many other folks here. If I were to do the majority of posting from a phone, my posts would likely start to read similarly to those of our favorite senile octogenarian narcissist who is obsessed with steering dampers. :laughing

I'm trying to finish my coffee, Aaron! Knock it off! :laughing

Croatian artist stjepsn serjic (not Stephan, but in fact stjepan) does awesome full digital painted art for image comics . All his pages look like this

ang001_interiors_stamped_pg06.jpg

Aaron, to get the most, out of posting... one needs only, a phone keyboard and the will, to post.

Heh. Don't even bother worrying about sentence structure or making sense just post like everyone gets your metaphors and acknowledges your expertise.

And stop hating because your jealouse..! :twofinger

Aaron, to get the most, out of posting... one needs only, a phone keyboard and the will, to post.

Heh. Don't even bother worrying about sentence structure or making sense just post like everyone gets your metaphors and acknowledges your expertise.

And stop hating because your jealouse..! :twofinger

:rofl:thumbup

The Cerberus is tight but I really like black-and-white when it comes to comics. Not sure why. maybe because it allows more for the imagination.

Back