• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Racing games - better with wheel/pedals on PC (desk you can bolt that shit to that's not an extra contraption in your living room to stabilize against force feedback) but if no pedal/wheels better with controller than keyboard.

Fighting games - better with console controller

Shooters - PC, mouse/keyboard.

Anything same-room multiplayer, be it split screen or fighting - console.

That being said...

Less hacking on consoles (note I didn't say nonexistent, just less frequent)
Couch + bigscreen are way more comfy than a desk
Buy once, cry once. Pay $400 for a console and it lasts you through every title released for it for the next 6-8 years, and it'll play the new games just as well as the old. PC you're upgrading or suffering turning down effects after 2-3 years max. And they cost 3x as much for an average one to begin with...you want one that'll last you through 6-8 years of gaming, it's gonna cost you 10x as much as a console right off the bat.

I've played PC games and console games both for many years. Never understood the stubborn somewhat playful animosity between PC vs console. I've gone back and forth and back and forth and prefer console currently. No biggie.

They suffer from empty wallet every time a new game comes out that needs a video card that isn't out yet.

/retired PC gamer turned console gamer and then got married and had a kid and doesn't have time to play anymore

3b3d5668-4982-440a-9306-70c1342dd45a.jpg

Back