• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Face, Arm pits, Ass. DO NOT change the order.

i dunno, i usually lather up the ol' undercarrige first, just to let that surfactant have some dwell time and leach out as much stank as possible and rinse last. sort of a FILO accounting philosophy. not with the washcloth tho. that's just gross no matter what order.

[youtube]CgxDdsiXf8U[/youtube]

I'll either take a full shower or if in a hurry either do "The Diamond" or "The triangle". And with The Diamond there is a full and a partial.

The Full Diamond - head (wash hair, shave, wash face), pits, crotch, crack
The Half Diamond - Head (wash hair), pits, crotch, crack
The Triangle - Pits, crotch, crack

you guys don't wash your feet?

anyways, saw this on yahoo page. I thought we'd be a bourbon/whiskey country but I guess not:

Attachments

• liquor-map21.jpg
    liquor-map21.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 113
EVERYONE in sweden plays an instrument. everyone. I think the actual stat is like 1 in 3 people is proficent with an instrument. music is fostered at an early age, big time. every school has an elaborate progrma if there are more than lke 5 kids who want to play. if its less than 5, the government wil pay not only for the instrument, but to bus the kids to a music tutor.

Or you can just cut class, stay home and listen to Ritchie Blackmore, JS Bach & Niccolò Paganini. You know, unleash the f**king fury, like this guy did... :p

yngwie1.jpg

I call bullshit. No Irishman drinks vodka nor do the Germans.
I would have agreed, until I spent done time in Ireland (and much of that in bars and pubs) and saw for myself the ... er, lame drink tastes of the locals. I saw more Bud Light and ciders being ordered than Guinness or other more hearty beers, and more fru-fru drinks than whiskey.

Irish teenagers drink enough vodka to slant the numbers. :x

And I'd say, probably the world over, you can't go wrong ordering a lady a vodka cran or something similar. Bartenders seem to put it in everything, so I can see how it's tips almost everywhere.

Or you can just cut class, stay home and listen to Ritchie Blackmore, JS Bach & Niccolò Paganini. You know, unleash the f**king fury, like this guy did... :p

yngwie1.jpg

Ha, I remember seeing a t-shirt in the late '80s that "Yngwie who?" on the front, and "Yngwei Fucking Malmsteen, that's who!" on the back. :laughing

Wish I woulda been able to find one for myself. :teeth

I call bullshit. No Irishman drinks vodka nor do the Germans.

Actually almost all the Irish I know (actual Irish, nor Americans with identity issues) are heavy beer drinkers that stay away from spirits for the most part and are happy to drink Vodka when they do drink spirits.

297357_294175923927832_223998527612239_1402122_1115379035_n-scaled500.jpg

Last edited:
Judging by the map, it's actually Finland.

Not nearly what I expected cos I know there's not a lot of metal about salty licorice and having good schools.

Here's my explanation:
DAYKLENGTH2.gif

You need SOMETHING to keep you awake in the winter. I think a map of coffee consumption might look similar to your metal map.

Back