• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Presumably at some point we (as a species) are going to have to figure that out, and we'll want as much lead time (years) as possible to get it sorted.

I think it would be reckless to abdicate that responsibility until we are 100% certain thay China or India are up the task of being a competent superpower. :x

:laughing
JTT, why is it that when those recalculations occur, they rarely serve to increase the estimated value? :|

None of those ellipses intersect earth... who cares?

Some of those asteroids carry rather peculiar names:

Mayhem
Emporer
Darkthrone
Bathory
Immortal
Burzum
Dimmu Borgir
Valdur
Pale Chalice
Ipsissimus
Castevet
Krallice

And Lightning Swords of Death.

So yeah, I think you better worry. \m/

Just think of how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of 'em are even dumber than that.

Median, not average (unless we're assuming a normal distribution). :nerd
Point taken, though. I'm so glad that I no longer have to deal with the general public for a living. So many stories from so many idiotic encounters. :laughing:|

Mayhem
Emporer
Darkthrone
Bathory
Immortal
Burzum
Dimmu Borgir
Valdur
Pale Chalice
Ipsissimus
Castevet
Krallice

Those are all my favorite bands!:thumbup

Mayhem
Emporer
Darkthrone
Bathory
Immortal
Burzum
Dimmu Borgir
Valdur
Pale Chalice
Ipsissimus
Castevet
Krallice

Asteroids are pretty kvlt. Space in general is pretty kvlt cos it's all cold and dark and lifeless and shit.
Lightning Swords of Death sounds like a power metal band in denial. :laughing

Last edited:
i didn't say nasa was useless. i said they are non-essential (which they are). if nasa went away, life would continue, although we'd be more ignorant for the loss.

And less technologically advanced. Try searching "things NASA invented" and you'd be surprised what you find.

This is well done and makes my brain hurt a little.

h9E403B54

Back