• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Some will get it...

10168171_387970994675369_7566550406656600185_n.jpg

I'll take a lame looking bracelet on someone who listen to metal over pop anything. Come on, long hair!

You Big Big Bang Theory geek! :thumbup

It's a sad day when smarty pants knowledge and nerd culture gets chalked up as a Big Bang Theory thing.

Not specifically talking about your post but it just reminded me the other day I was wearing my Red Lantern shirt and some guy was like hey dude, nice shirt. It's Sheldon's from the Big Bang Theory.

Excuse me... A lot of us were nerds before BBT. (Holy crap, I must have sounded like a hipster nerd. oops):nchantr:( :mad:laughing

It's a sad day when smarty pants knowledge and nerd culture gets chalked up as a Big Bang Theory thing.

Yep. :(

In related news, watched a co-worker struggle to get the industrial strength shrink wrap off a new piece of equipment while cursing "What the fuck is this stuff made of, mithril!?"

I about died laughing while four other guys stood there going :| :wtf

Back