• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Sidewalk, I appreciate your sensitivity to such things, and I do understand it. That said, two of my friends who would laugh the hardest at this are recovering alcoholics. In the end, I figure that it just doesn't make sense to get offended for others. :dunno

I don't find it offensive, I just don't see it funny or embarrassing. Like saying "Congrats on your marathon!" to someone who didn't run a marathon. Just meh.

Maybe it's just me. But if I walked by the sign I would just ignore it. Now with a "Happy birthday" sign, everyone is going to walk by and say happy birthday which would attract a lot more attention and from past experience, is pretty embarrassing to the victim.

appropriate:

Attachments

• chickenstrip.jpg
    chickenstrip.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 654
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=concern+troll

concern troll
A person who posts on a blog thread, in the guise of "concern," to disrupt dialogue or undermine morale by pointing out that posters and/or the site may be getting themselves in trouble, usually with an authority or power. They point out problems that don't really exist. The intent is to derail, stifle, control, the dialogue. It is viewed as insincere and condescending.

That sucks, looks like the guy is just trying trying to get some work.

Back