• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

no but I don't enjoy my time being wasted.
if it's real (probably aren't) he probably got far more than those two from the same asshole

I don't enjoy my time being wasted by complaints on a thread that is obviously going to be filled with all sorts of shit, funny, not so funny, mean, etc...

:laughing

touche
tumblr_n0amon6tyv1smlsi0o1_400.jpg

Oh boo hoo someone is having fun. The go kart guy was stupid enough to allow texting and this is what he gets. Did you guys work at the bowling alley when you were young and now are bitter?

Oh boo hoo, someone didn't laugh at something and someone is extrapolating waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much from it.. :twofinger

:|

That feel when you're shopping for extra laundry hampers that will fit wherever your current pile is...

That feel when you're buying an extra T shirt or two just because you think it looks good but deep down you know it'll give you an extra 2 days in between laundry cycles...

Back