• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

poast more comix!!!

This one is for the film students out there.

20140702.png

20140702after.gif

:laughing
That is glorious, Mike. :thumbup
I just had to help with two jars yesterday evening. Were it not for those pesky lids, I'm pretty sure that my wife would leave me.

These delivery hacks actually do not work. I know a guy that tried to get a ride with the delivery driver once. Did not fly. Also, I have used some very specific strategies to try and get a pizza delivered sooner and some drivers start the farthest out and work their way in.

The best way to get your pizza delivered quickly is to order from the same place all the time and always tip the driver well. They keep track of that shit.

when i delivered for amici's back in the day, i would always deliver to JT snow's house and they would order about 80 bucks worth of food, give me two 100 dollar bills and tell me to keep the change. they would always get their food first no matter what and sometimes id bring them free cheesecake just for the hell of it.

Back