• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

i wonder why there arent more moto food delivery drivers around here. oh well

tumblr_n8g2pp7yJR1r3s5n0o1_1280.jpg

once I ordered food and the delivery guy turned out to be a barfer

One of the tire guys at Road Rider is a BARFer, he recognized me. I was riding the F3 I sold to my brother and he's like, "hey, that's the bike that kid dropped while changing the tires."

Fuckin guy told me he lowsided cos a Prius turned in front of him. He got a hell of a ribbing for that one. :laughing

One of the tire guys at Road Rider is a BARFer, he recognized me. I was riding the F3 I sold to my brother and he's like, "hey, that's the bike that kid dropped while changing the tires."

Fuckin guy told me he lowsided cos a Prius turned in front of him. He got a hell of a ribbing for that one. :laughing

you brother is on barf?

Crazy-funny-picture1.jpg

The best way to get your pizza delivered quickly is to order from the same place all the time and always tip the driver well. They keep track of that shit.

Yeah, usually when I order a pizza I'm not at my place so it is hard to be consistent.

Last edited:
Back