• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

I think I posted this picture already a couple years ago. But I really did this at a hotel.

64413014-061B-4557-993F-290F094D1682-12207-000005C9C9BBCE86_zps6d963bab.jpg

New Orleans. Mardi Gra. 2000. Me and wife stay in room with another couple. Female friend comes back to room after having had WAY too many strawberry daiquiris, strips naked, flops onto our bed then finally lands on hers. We go back to sleep. A few hours later she jumps up, runs for the bathroom and we hear her barfing. We go back to bed. I get up late in the morning to pee and the white tile bathroom looks like a cow was slaughtered. We keep turning housekeeping away 'cuz we're all tired and she's super hung over. When housekeeping comes around and says "last chance" we all leave the room and her BF is last to go. He says "I'm sorry and goes to hand her money. She says, "Oh it's OK. We're used to people asking us to come back." He hands her 2 20's and says "No... I'm really sorry." And she get's this look of understanding on her face, realizes how much he just handed her and then gets a look of disgust.

I was going to ask if you ever take that dog over any sweet jumps, but the video answered my question. :laughing

Back