• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Oh Peter...

1MelV.jpg

she's probably thinking you should link that. I mean WTF, how hard is it to keep stuff safe for work. and if its borderline, take the conservative choice and link it.

What about the one right above it with the word "Nigga" in it? Why you no complain about that? Why type of work environment are you in where Cousin It is offensive, but "Nigga" isn't? Or the video above that depicting road rage and assault? Why your employer loves road rage assault? What about the highly offensive sexism from Peter Griffen? Why your employer loves sexism and violence and hates and blk ppl?? You work for Rick Perry or sumfin?

Why does anyone even interact with the guy who's only interest is to agitate and troll. It's all he does.

Tell ya what. If you work in an office, print that pic out and post it outside of your cube. Take a pic of it there during normal working hours, with co-workers present. First guy to do it I'll send you five dollars.
If your work has a policy against personal web browsing, maybe you shouldn't browse the sink on your work computer.
4f7206efeb182.png

Or for fucks sake be responsible at work and don't surf BARF.

That's what I do. My cubicle backs up to the main hallway in my building.

Okay, I lied. I mostly surf BARF at work only, I just check my blind spot first.

No, it must be made safe for Rick Perryuritan.comers! Protect everyone from the gutter, bumper bowling IRL!

Tell ya what. If you work in an office, print that pic out and post it outside of your cube. Take a pic of it there during normal working hours, with co-workers present. First guy to do it I'll send you five dollars.

This is the bay area. WTF is a 'cube'?

Sure, let's compare a quick scroll by to permanently place a photo outside you're work area. Totally the same thing.

My supervisor wouldn't mind if he saw me scrolling past a dick butt meme but I'm not posting dickbutt on the outside of my cube wall.

Hopefully I don't have to explain the difference.

Sure, let's compare a quick scroll by to permanently place a photo outside you're work area. Totally the same thing.

My supervisor wouldn't mind if he saw me scrolling past a dick butt meme but I'm not posting dickbutt on the outside of my cube wall.

Hopefully I don't have to explain the difference.

I once worked with a guy who had this posted up in his cube

http://www.quirkins.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/goatse-cloud-fixed.png

No fucks were given.

in his defense he thought it was god related, until I told him about goatse. It was gone the next day :rofl

Sidewalk, I can understand the removal, based on the language. :dunno

I had this poster in my cubicle for years at a previous job. After a couple of rounds of layoffs, HR decided that it was no longer in good taste and asked me to remove it. :laughing

demotivationdemotivator.jpg

Back